I'm so excited to to get to know you and your business to see if we would be great fit to work together on the Holy Hot Mess Podcast! Here's what you need to know to before we move forward.

Thanks for your interest in being a sponsor!

The HolyHot Mess Podcast is a very laid back, conversational show of long-form length recorded on Zoom. Each episode lasts anywhere from 30-60 minutes depending on the topic and/or interview. Episodes are open chat about faith journeys, lessons learned, passions, funny stories and anything in between.

Averaging over 3,000 listeners per month your sponsor ad will be in the ears and hearts of many. An amazing opportunity to get the message of your product or service out to our niche group of mostly 25-45 year old Catholic Christian women.

Ads are scripted by you, the business owner, and read by the host and placed in the podcast in the location of your choosing - pre or mid episode.

Additionally, you have the option to choose the general topic you would like your sponsor ad to air in including but not limited to parenting, marriage, military life, productivity, feminity, and catechesis type episodes

About the Show

episodes recorded




average rating

4.9 stars

raving reviews


94% of our listeners listen from the US & Canada. The remaining 6% come from 62 other countries!

Primarily in the US & Canada

Humans with real, often messy pasts, that need to know that Sainthood is the path God has them on.

Real people

Busy women in their 20's, 30's and 40's craving community, connection and Christ.

primarily women; ages 25 to 45

Catholic Christians wanting real conversations about practically growing in faith in today's world.


Who's Listening?

WE'LL AGREE ON THE BEST PACKAGE FOR YOUR BUSINESS. As well as finalize contract terms and payments and ultimately get your ad recorded and scheduled.


ALL THE DETAILS. How many episodes do you want to sponsor? Do you have a specific product or service launch date you need your ad published by? Do you have an exclusive code for my listeners? We can discuss this and all the details after our first email!


CONTACT ME. Let me know you're interested in being a podcast sponsor for a charitable and fair rate.


Here's what to expect as a sponsor!

The Sponsor Timeline


I can't wait to chat with YOU ABOUT our potential sponsorship collaboration. Click below to view GET ME ALL THE INFO I NEED TO GET THE BALL ROLLING.

Contact me for sponsorship!

Please fill out this form and I will email you shortly with my media kit and sponsorship packages and pricing details. From there we can discuss contract and payment details and get the ball rolling!


I can't wait to chat with you about sponsorship opportunities!

Thank you!